Sunday, August 5, 2018

Wild Dragonfly


I made this Thursday and almost forgot to post it!  I made this card for my friend to mail to her grandaughter, she likes purple. I love this Dragonfly Vine stamp by Stampendous and haven't used it in a while, so I thought it would fit the challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge 'Wild Things'. I used regular Versamark, but Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder which gives it more of a mat finish rather than the shiny white embossing powder. I dyed the Seam Binding Ribbon using some distress ink and crumpling it in a small plastic bag while it was drying.




2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation is this!! I like it very much.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning creation! Love the embossed image!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp we all hope to see you again soon! x Zoey

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!