Thursday, August 23, 2018

Here's to you


I made this card for a fun cousin's birthday next Friday...got so excited to finish it that I signed the inside of it before I photographed it! The inside says 'Well behaved women seldom make history' along with the image of a lime, salt shaker, and shot glass.

Have you ever bought a sheet of DSP and then forgotten where you put it?  I bought this 'olive' paper  7 or 8 years ago to use with this Martini Set, and I finally found it to use on this card! The stamp set is from Skipping Stones Design, a company I was very disappointed to see, no longer exists! Several years ago I was a member of their Design Team to make cards to promote their fun stamps, and it was so much fun!

Anyhow, I almost made her a card about purses, 'Birthdays are like purses, the more you have, the harder it is to find your keys!' but I saw this fun challenge at Simon Says: Food and/or Drink.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous birthday card Barb! I love the image and the paper is absolutely perfect with it.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!