Monday, August 20, 2018

Dance Class


So, I couldn't send a kindergarten back to school card to my grandson without including a card for my 2 1/2 year old grandaughter also...she just started Dance Class at Preschool, so I changed the party hat on the panda to a pink bow and added some gathered ribbon for a tutu since her leotard is black.

Another entry for the Back to School challenge at Simon Says Stamp: Wednesday Challenge

 
Getting a little use from a couple of old Stampin' Up sets before I retire them from my stash!

1 comment:

  1. Aww such a cute card. So creative to see how you improvised the Panda stamp and added a bow and tutu to fit the occasion. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a lovely day! xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!