Sunday, August 12, 2018

#MIKA





Last minute entry for this weeks challenge at Simon Says: Tape it Up. I don't typically use much Washi Tape, even though I like the look of it on other people's projects.  That doesn't mean I don't have any of it LOL! (But I do use a fair amount of mounting tape!) Anyhow, I wanted to make a baby card for our niece and thought the little hearts would work well.  Her colors were gray and yellow and this card started out as such, but the addition of the black tape and the black under the stencil letters gave it a darker feel.  Oh well, she will love that I spelled out the baby's name, and I got to play with my new Tim Holtz Sizzix Die Set, got to love the hashtag!


 Image result for sizzix gift card bag die


 



1 comment:

  1. Adorable card Barb :-) I love the colours and tapes you used, and what a lovely name for your niece's baby, Mica, very cute :-) I think I might just need to get me that die set too! :-)
    Your niece will love this for sure!! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!