Tuesday, July 3, 2018

To be all that is possible


Just a quick gift card holder pulled together for my nephew's high school graduation, but I really wanted to tie it into the challenge at Frilly and Funkie, thus the rush, since we've got the grandkids coming this morning for the 4th of July activities.

It took me a while to figure out what type of graduation gift card to send to my nephew, but I finally decided on an Uber gift card in case he gets stuck for a ride! Anyhow, I made a gift card holder that looks like a tag and sealed it with twine and added a few of Tim Holtz sentiments, and added it to some vintage postal background paper. A little different from the normal Graduation card, but I kind of like it!

Frilly and Funkie: By Airmail

1 comment:

  1. Barb, this is a fabulous gift card holder (and I'm sure he loves the gift card, too!) and works perfectly with our By Airmail challenge! Thank you for playing along at Frilly and Funkie! Hugs and Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!