Friday, December 16, 2016

12 Tags of Christmas #9




This was a little different, and I was tempted to just make a tag, but I do need a couple of Gift Card holders so I just went with it! I sewed a button in order to slip the top of the flap under and then just added the twine for decoration. I needed a masculine gift card holder so I kept it pretty simple. Here's the inspiration piece from 12 Tags of Christmas Funkie Junkie Style-Week 9



 In retrospect, I wish I had not added the shimmer to the sentiment tag so the red would have 'popped' like Linda's!  Getting down to the wire though with all my trips down to the valley for the past two weeks to visit hubby in the hospital, he finally got to come home last night and is doing much better.
 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your husband is dong better and is able to be at home now! I think your gift card holder is terrific. It has a great masculine vibe. I like the idea of sewing the button on to keep the flap closed. I used double sided tape on the top flap but it kept didn't stick well and kept releasing. I'll try your way next time. Thanks so much for hanging in with the challenge during the difficult days with your hubby in the hospital.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!