Monday, December 5, 2016

12 Tags of Christmas #6

I love kraft and white with a touch of red...so this was an easy inspiration piece for me to follow.  Again, it's a quick one, have to get up really early to head back down to the hospital.  The background is embossed with Texture Paste from the same Spellbinders Impressabilities Snowflake stencil that I used on one of the earlier inspiration pieces.  I used the Cricut 'A Child's Year' cartridge for the silhouette image of the two kids with the Christmas tree.  The JOY is from a little company called Skipping Stones Design.

Here is the inspiration piece from 12 Tags of Christmas Funkie Junkie Style-Week 6.  Isn't it lovely?!  I'm hoping I can create a few more before the December 19th deadline!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!