Sunday, December 18, 2016

12 Tags of Christmas #11


I think this is one of my favorites, mainly because I tend to stick too closely to the inspiration piece and don't really make it my own.  Even though I used several of the same elements this week, the embossed snowflakes, the scalloped doily die, I was happy my tag wasn't an exact copy of the inspiration piece for 12 Tags of Christmas 2016 Funkie Junkie Style Week 11.

I used the snowflakes and the sentiment tag from a Stamp and Cut set from Art-C, the Santa image is from a 6x6 paper pad by My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Christmas, the 'snowflake' base is from Little Yellow Bicycle 6x6 paper pad, Once Upon a Christmas, the DSP base is from Reminisce, Santa's Sweater, and all added to the Jumbo Manila Tag purchased from The Funkie Junkie Boutique.

Thanks again, Linda Coughlin, for the wonderful inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful, Barb! Beautiful combination of patterned papers and snowflakes. I love the Santa stamp you used on the doily. So glad you are enjoying the challenge.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!