Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Small World- Halloween Book




As I mentioned in my previous post, the challenge over at Frilly and Funkie is to make or alter something small in a Shabby Chic or Vintage way.  At first when I thought of altering this little book, I was hesitant to use a Halloween theme since it is still 2 months away; but at the same time I was excited to use my new Stampers Anonymous Halloween 2, purchased from The Funkie Junkie Boutique.



The images in this set are small (about 1 1/2 x 2") so I gathered some old Halloween stamps to incorporate into my little book.  Halloween is actually one of the few holidays I decorate for and I now have an 'art niche' which the little book will fit into nicely in the little vignette.  I picked up the little blank book about 4 years ago in a dollar bin (had to search for it since the recent move!), and I'm embarrassed to say how little I've used some of these old stamps...a couple of the packages had not even been opened after about 5 years.



So, I made up 8 little 'pages' to start with and added them to the little blank book.


Thanks for stopping by!


 

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully spooky halloween book! I love that you dug it out and decorated it. (My stash is enormous and I need the encouragement to do the same) The pages are cool with the various halloween images and stamps! Love the stamped images! Thanks for playing along with us at the Small Small World Challenge at Frilly and Funkie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! Your stamping is gorgeous and binding all those wonderful ATC's into a book was brilliant. Thanks so much for joining the fun at Frilly and Funkie "It's a Small, Small World" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing project, and on such a small scale to boot! Love the key you attached to the outside, such a wonderful spooky creation! Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie for our 'It's a Small World' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!