Thursday, December 27, 2012

Vintage Santa Baby


I know, I know...Christmas is over...but I thought I'd share this card anyhow since I'm considering using it for a scrapbook layout.  I just love the sentiment stamp called Merriest Wish, it feels so 'retro'...not quite vintage, but from the Fifties.  I say that because when I saw it, an old Christmas photo of me as a baby popped into my head.  But when I hunted down the photo I was mistaken, the font is different...

...but hey, put a Santa hat on me and I could pass for jolly old Santa with those chubby cheeks!  Thus, I may need to turn the card into a scrapbook page!

The Santa image is from a set called Jumbo Vintage Santa, sold out currently at Stampendous, but I found it at my local scrapbook store, Heartfelt Creations, and they also carry it online at 7 Kids College Fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!