Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy New Year-pop that cork!


Happy New Year everyone!  I love this little image and created some foamy champagne spray using the Fran•táge method with Stampendous Shabby White Embossing Enamel.

 


I added a piece of mini cork, shaved to lay flat.  Unfortunately, the company I ordered the little image from, Scrolls Work Design, went out of business!  I'm not sure if you could find the same image somewhere else...but I really like him so I decided to share...thanks for stopping by!

I'm entering this for Simon Says - Anything Goes Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the masculine feel... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, seriously...this is gorgeous! I love the cork!!! Thank you for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful New Years card! I love that you added the flecks of gold! Brilliant! :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! What a wonderful New Years card! LOVE your design !!!
    Have a great 2013 and a wonderful Saturday, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!