Saturday, October 29, 2022

Googly Trick or Treat


For most holidays I try to make the grandkids a card with some type of treat, this time it's Googly Eyes! When my six year old granddaughter was here a couple summers ago, we took her to the fish farm and she was allowed to pick out a prize...she chose some Googly Eye Glasses...

 

Cambria is into art, when she was here this summer, she LOVED the Ink Blending Tool! So for her birthday this year I thought I would set her up with a little kit for ink blending. Here are just a few of the goodies I ordered recently from The Funkie Junkie Boutique. In fact, the ribbon on the release tag came from a little thank you freebie which accompanied my order...so sweet!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!