Monday, August 22, 2022

Way Cool


 

Last minute entry for the Monday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp, Fun With Stencils. I used this flourish design from Dreamweaver Stencils with some Texture Paste.  This stencil reminds me of crashing waves.  I chose it for a birthday card for a cousin who we were lucky enough to vacation with on the Oregon Coast with a fabulous view of the ocean, which reminds me, I'd better get it in the mail tomorrow!
 

I also had in mind the challenge at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog, Chillin'in the Heat...celebrate the end of summer with either a 'hot' design with warm colors or a 'cool' design with cool colors...Way Cool, right? The little tag is a die from Taylored Expressions, stamped with My Story, Everyday Life.


4 comments:

  1. Soooo WAY COOL!!
    I’m going to remember that swirly for water, because yes it does look like huge waves!! Clever idea!!
    You’re lucky to have seen the west coastline; seems I always end up going east, middle, north… any direction but farther WEST than Oklahoma or Montana.
    One of these days….🤔
    This is a FAB card & thanks so much for joining us again over at The Funkie Junkie Boutique!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cool themed card! I love the flourish and the cool blue background. Your cousin will love this! Thanks for playing along in the The Funkie Junkie Boutique challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation! Love the swirling die cut. Definitely getting ocean vibes from this card. Thank you for joining TFJ Challenge! ~Janna TFJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!