Saturday, November 21, 2020

Celebrate


I used a 'retro' Dymo Label Maker for the CELEBRATE word strip...I'm going to have to see if I can find some black tape, I love the raised embossing. I also used the tiny Thinlits stencil dies from Tim Holtz Gift Card Bag for the hashtag and stars, and the Mini Blueprints, and Things clear stamps.
 
This CELEBRATE card will come with a VISA Gift Card for a 15 year old boy...I'm sure a 15 year old will love to celebrate with a credit card!


The 'CELEBRATE' theme is for the challenge at TFJB The Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge Blog


 Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. What a great birthday celebration card! Love the celebrate sentiment and the strips of color! Thanks for playing along in The Funkie Junkie Boutique Celebrate Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!