Friday, September 20, 2019

Monochrome Birthday




I started a project making a collection of humorous birthday tags for my sister-in-law who turns 60 this Saturday. Then I saw this challenge at Simon Says: Monochrome. The DSP I was using for the tag collection included this monochrome sheet and I thought it would work perfectly for the card/tag holder.

The birds are from Tim Holtz Crazy Bird Talk stamp and die combo. The sentiments are from a retired company, Skipping Stones Design. The DSP (retired Stampin' Up) I have had for over 12 years from when I first started papercrafting! The other dies are from Spellbinders, My Favorite Things, and Sizzix/Tim Holtz. I also added some ribbon to tie the tag holder closed.

I will share the tags on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!