Friday, September 20, 2019

Birthday Tag Selection


My sister-in-law turns 60 this Saturday and I decided to make a collection of humorous tags for her to be able to share with her friends who are of the same age. For each 'tag' I made a front tag and a back tag and then joined them with ribbon. 

She also has a trip to Hawaii planned soon with two of her girlfriends,  so I thought the first one was especially appropriate!




I have a friend who wears summer dresses that my hubby calls 'moo-moos', but I don't dare send this one to her!





This is from a stamp set called 'You Know You're Getting Old', created by a retired company, Skipping Stones Design. (The birds are, of course, Tim Holtz Crazy Birds)



The cocktail is also from 'Skipping Stones Design' but from a different set called Girls Night Out, but the cute little dog is from Tim Holtz Mini Cats and Dogs.



And a shot of the 'tag holder/birthday card...I scored the cardstock at 4" and 4 1/2" to allow for room for the tags to tuck in, and added ribbon to tie it together.



Anyhow, I hope she gets a chuckle out of these! Thanks for looking!

And for some great tag inspiration, visit the blog at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog:Tags


 (Formerly know as The Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog)



3 comments:

  1. Love your humor with these tags. I bet your SIL will love them! Thanks for joining our Funkie Junkie Boutique challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant set of tags and they all gave me a big smile! Great gift for your SIL! Thanks for sharing them with us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Terrific Tags Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Sis in Law is going to love these tags. I know I do : ) What a fun addition to our challenge at the Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog. Hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper Studio!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!