Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sketch Tuesday #74 at Skipping Stones Design


Wow, April has simply flown by! Today is my birthday so I thought I'd take the day off work and hope some inspiration will come my way so I can play in my craft room!

I can't believe it's the last Sketch Tuesday of the month already.  We have so enjoyed the great sketches this month and the awesome Guest Designers and their lovely creations.  This sketch was perfect for the cute little doily I've been dying to use, combined with Skipping Stones Design Cancer Schmancer!  I hope you'll join us once again, and be sure to use SSD 74 if you link to any on line galleries.

 

Guest Sketch Artist:  Laurie Schmidlin
Guest Designer:  Diana Fisher
Guest Designer:  Mona Pendleton

Skipping Stones Sale!
Skipping Stones is celebrating being chosen for Moxie's stamp of approval on Thursday. The code is Mox20 and it will take 20% off your whole order!!!! This sale will continue through next Tuesday at midnight.
  

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Barb!!!!! Hey, we had the same idea for today's sketch...love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Barb! i hope it's fabulous! Great card. Looks like we also had the same idea to use a doilie! Great mind think alike, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB! Love your card! The doily rocks! Where did you find one that small?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Barb! The embossed butterfly looks fabulous! Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday again Barb!! I hope you had a super crafty day!! I can't wait to see what you were able to create on your day!!! I hope you having a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a very Happy Birthday!!! I love the lacy doily on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love the doily and the embossing! I seriously need to start doing some more heat embossing you do such a great job with it! Hope your birthday was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!