Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Easter For You


This one is for my 2 year old grandaughter.  I've got both grandkids looking for a candy treat with their cards...this little cloud shaker insert is from Jillibean Soup by Hampton Arts.  It's a nice change from the round Treat Cups I've been using in the past.

I was disappointed to see that Skipping Stones Design has retired the set 'Gray Hare', I enjoy using both rabbit images as well as the cute sentiments from their set.

Here's a peek at the 'trap door' to release the candy without destroying the card.



This version is also submitted to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Easter Inspired.



Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. What a well thought-out card! Love it! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Easter Inspired” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!