Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Happy Birthday Nevermore


It has been a really long time since I've posted a card...but the house is finally coming together and I would feel guilty if I didn't make a card for my new daughter-in-law's birthday.  I asked my son what colors and themes she likes and found that since her birthday is in October, she really likes Halloween theme and orange.  I used my cell phone to take this picture so the colors don't show up as vividly as I'd hoped, but I was pleased with how the card turned out. I love the Raven Background Stamp from Stampendous.

I intentionally didn't use any Designer Paper so I could enter this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge No Designer Paper.
Thanks for stopping by...



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love that image!! Fabulous design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!