Saturday, July 28, 2012

Be Happy. It's one way of being wise.


It seems like I've been using a lot of this color combination lately...must be my 'happy summer' color combo this year.  I cut this little tag out of a paper strip from My Mind's Eye collection I picked up at a Scrapbook Expo a couple of years ago and then forgot about...hate it when I do that!  Anyhow I was excited to use the little tape strip from 7 Gypsies that just happened to have a 'Happiness' definition on it...and the cute little banner stamp was from a Dollar find at Michaels...so lots of old stuff to make this little card for a co-worker who is leaving us...so sad to see her go!  Thanks for stopping by, I hope your summer is happy!

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, Barb! The card for your coworker is adorable and I love the color combination!

    Hope she's moving on to better things; she'll love the card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!