Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Snowman Gift Card Boxes


I love this little snowman from a set I picked up from Inkadinkado...so easy!  I had a couple of gift card holders to make and you know, those Visa/Mastercard packages come with a lot of extra instructions and they won't quite fit in a normal gift card holder...I even tried to cut out a box with my Cricut but since I only have the personal size it was about 1/2" too small...so I made my own.  Luckily a 6 x 12 piece of cardstock worked well, then I used a die from Spellbinders, inked the edges, stamped the image and added some ribbon.  I made one masculine and then the next two I made feminine...I like them!  Think I'll make some more!

And it's snowing here today..."It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Barb!! These cards are fabulous!!! Your the best. Thank you for all the sweet comments you leave me!!! I hope that your having a good day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!