Sunday, August 1, 2010

Good to the last drop

Skipping Stones Design Blog Hop
SSD Sketch Challenge #035
SPCC #58- Color Challenge - Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Certainly Celery
I ran across this coffee flavor DSP on an old scrapbook calendar stuck in my closet and knew I just had to use it for this set 'Funny Coffee Volume 1'.  I was going to save it for another sketch challenge since I had used Healing Wings for this sketch challenge already, but the color challenge over at SPCC (Scrapmasters Paradise Color Challenge) was calling out to me.  This set has some really cute sayings and images (as do all of the SSD sets), this one just happened to fit with the challenge...go check out the store.http://skippingstonesdesign.com/products-page/

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Those are such coffee colors for sure! Love the cord brad in the flower and the sentiment on the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore This Card!!!Bravo Barb!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!