Saturday, July 10, 2010
Reel Glad Dad
You may have seen this on Erin's blog...she had a fun challenge called Scrap my Stash III where she sent several participants the exact same RAK of images from the Skipping Stones Design set called Holy Carp. The challenge was:
Your mission is to create a piece of artwork using ALL of these guidelines:
1) Use at least TWO of the images (MUST use the large image included)
2) Use at least ONE sentiment.
3) Incorporate stitching of some sort.
4) Incorporate additional decorative fibers (non paper).
5) Use 1-2 pieces of METAL.
6) Make it POP.. use some dimensional adhesives (pop dots, tabs, foam tape, etc).
7) Have FUUUUN!!!!
Anyhow, it came early enough for me to make a Father's Day card, but I waited to post until Erin posted her challenge card submissions...it was lots of fun, thanks for the challenge Erin!