Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Footprints in the sand


Sometimes I'm glad I hoard scrap supplies.  I've been holding on to this cute little cricket pendant for 7 or 8 years after picking it up at a going out of business sale.


Same with this Dreamweaver Stencil, I've had it for years and have never used it! It reminded me of the spray from the ocean.


I added some Stampendous Fran'tage Embossing Powder to some bottlecaps because it reminded me of sand. And the little chipboard pieces are from Scenic Route, equally as old!


The 'net', I knew I would eventually use!

I used Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain in Broken China and in Wild Honey, and Bubble Layering Stencil on the 9 x 12 Canvas.

Just in time to join in on the fun at Frilly and Funkie: Embellishments, Trinkets, and Trims.


2 comments:

  1. What a great little canvas. The stencil looks just like waves swirling about and the cricket pendant is a fun addition for sure. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb this is wonderful! I love how you've altered the bottle caps and used your embellishments to really add to the beach theme. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!