Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Catch a leprechaun!


I made a couple of St. Patrick's Day cards for my two grandkids. This one is for my granddaughter, who is three years old.  I've gotten them spoiled into expecting treats with their cards from 'Grandma Cutie'.

This follows this week's Wednesday Challenge,  Simon Says: Create a Scene. I've always loved silhouette stamps, and this one is a really old, retired set from Stampin' Up; I just blocked out the sentiment and the little butterflies so it looks like she is trying to catch a Leprechaun.  The Leprechaun is also from a retired Stampin' Up set called Pinch Proof. I sponged the background with Ranger Distress Ink, Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. You will feel a little senseless that you hadnt thought of it before now. You will feel disappointed that nobody revealed to you this particularly on the off chance that you spent great cash on eating regimen programs. http://greenvalleysupplement.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!