Sunday, October 30, 2016

Vintage Halloween


The current challenge over at Frilly and Funkie is to create something with a vintage Halloween feel. I've always liked the little Greeting Card Kids from this old Stampin'Up set so I dragged it out and dusted it off since it reminded me of some of the vintage Halloween images.  The decorative strip at the bottom of the card is from Graphic 45 and the little embellishment tags are from an old set of die-cut journaling stickers from Making Memories.  I figured since Halloween is tomorrow, I'd better get this submitted!



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. A very nice stamp on a beautiful card! I love it.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet image, and you've colored it beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Frilly and Funkie A Very Vintage Halloween Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!