Monday, May 22, 2017

Musical Wedding


I was so inspired by the beautiful notebook made by Jenny Marples for this week's challenge at Frilly and Funkie - Sound of Music that I asked her if she would mind if I CASE it for a wedding card...but then the texture paste I used kept curling the cardstock, so I ended up using the texture flourish on a piece of vellum and attached it to the top portion...don't get me wrong, it curled also, but I was able to flatten it out! I copied the music score from The Wedding Song by Peter, Paul & Mary...love that song.


Thanks again for the wonderful inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Lowe the soft music and neutral colors. Very happy to see you playing along again with us at the Frilly and Funkie challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty wedding card. I love the texture on the vellum and the lovely big flower on the burlap band. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! The texture paste looks fabulous with the simple flower and burlap band. They sang this song at my wedding over 40 years ago...so I love it, too! So glad you shared it with us at the Frilly and Funkie Sound of Music Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so thrilled you felt inspired to create this beautiful card Barb. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Frilly and Funkie challenge blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!