Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Pastel and Pearls



This is my first attempt at Canvas Decoupage...I need more practice! But I wanted to play in the Frilly and Funkie - Pastels and Pearls Challenge because I had been holding on to this cute pearl embellishment with the letter 'C' for Cambria, my first grandchild.


So, I've never owned much in the way of pink paper, but I did pick up a couple of pink themed DSP when I found out I was having a granddaughter...I should have just started from scratch!  I didn't have the right color ink or the right color paper for the flowers...so I had to do some serious adapting.  In the end I think it is 'just okay', but you've got to start somewhere, right?  I did have fun with the pearls!  Thanks for the challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Barb,
    Your canvas is beautiful, as is your sweet little granddaughter!! Cambria will treasure this throughout her lifetime! Thank you so much for joining us at the Frilly and Funkie Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh you should make more! This is so Pretty and I can tell a LOT of LOVE went into it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've had fun, created something almost as beautiful as your gorgeous granddaughter and learned so much in the process! Win, win! Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!