Tuesday, June 21, 2016

12 Tags of 2016 - June


My tag was inspired by a long overdue visit to the optometrist this month. I must say I feel rather guilty about waiting so long to have my eyes checked and only finally went because my eyesight seemed to be getting so much worse the past few months.

Tissue Wrap Collage and Stencil Plaid

I did purchase some of the Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap Plain to try stamping on and layering with collage medium, but I didn't have the Tim Holtz Stencil Stripes so I used an old striped stamp to make my plaid with Pumice Stone and Faded Jeans Distress Ink. I thought about using my burlap stencil but in the end liked the look of the striped/plaid.

...Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016 - June



Stamp: Tim Holtz Visual Artistry City Central
Die: Tim Holtz Alterations On the Edge Steampunk
Embellishments: Typed Tokens, Mini Gears

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. This is amazing!! I am in love with the gears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always so good at playing with this tag challenge - Whatever inspired you really worked! LOVE the eye, the chart and the gears!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!