Sunday, August 11, 2013

Simon Says Triangles


Two more challenges: Simon Says Stamp-Wednesday Challenge - Triangles


And another one for: A Blog Named Hero - Recycle, Reuse, Recycle - that very pretty ribbon actually came from a shirt I purchased recently...you know, the straps they use to keep the shirt from falling off  the hanger...I loved the color and couldn't bring myself to throw it away!


I was also thinking of submitting to the Operation Write Home-Our Daily Bread Monthly Challenge to use Green, Brown, and Pink...in the end I thought the paper I chose had a few too many extra colors...back to the drawing board for this one!

Stamps: Hero Arts Operation Write Home collection

2 comments:

  1. What a CUTE way to use triangles, Barb! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! Love those sweet houses and the use of triangles!! :)

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!