Sunday, March 27, 2011

Color Throwdown 134-Skipping Stones Design Sketch #70

I saw this great color combo at Color Throwdown

and used it for my inspiration for the Skipping Stones Design Sketch Tuesday challenge...


Rustic Tiles from Skipping Stones Design is on sale right now for $12.49...it was sold out for a while and now has been restocked.

Check out more of the great sets at Skipping Stones Design Stamp Store.
And remember, if you post your creations to any on-line galleries to use SSD 70.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice card, Barb! Love those tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah!!!! This is fabulous! and so funny, wait until you see my Friday post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb..this is an awesome card! I never would have thought to use those colors, and they look fabulous...I also love how you used those tiles.Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stamp set is perfect for this sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!