I didn't know they were called Bubble Magnets, did you?
Supplies you may not have on hand: (local craft store)
* Decor Gems (approx. 1-1/4" diameter)
* Magnets (I used 3/4" but I think 1/2" is plenty strong)
* Glossy Accents
Supplies you probably have on hand:
* Stamps (Christmas Swirls)
* 1-1/4 punch (or cut from Cricut or by hand)
* DSP (not too heavy)
* Ink (Classic or Craft with Clear EP)
Stamp your image
Apply small amount of Glossy Accents to the flat side
Spread to the edge (I just used my finger)
Smooth paper onto the Decor Gem
Make sure the edges adhere well
Allow to dry for a few minutes
Apply small amount of Glossy Accents to magnet
Apply magnet to back of Decor Gem
Now for the tip...
if you are making several at a time,
place the magnets far enough apart that
they don't pull off the back before they dry!
And that's all there is to it!
Stamp a cute sentiment (from Christmas Swirls)
onto a tag, wrap it with a ribbon, and you're set!