Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Things you love



I love this Dragonfly Vine stamp. I love the Bleeding Cowboy font, and this sentiment stamp reminds me of it. I love dictionary page background art.


I cut out this page from a Webster's Dictionary. The paper is quite thin, so I copied it onto a piece of light gray cardstock with the printer density turned down.



Then I stamped the image with Versamark and black embossing powder, then adhered the page to a piece of cardboard so I could mount in a frame.



It's too bad the lighting in the bathroom doesn't do justice to the wall color, but I ran out of time to get a better pic!


This is for the challenge at Frilly and Funkie: I love it because...


4 comments:

  1. This is so elegant! And it's the perfect finishing touch in your powder room! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Frilly and Funkie "I Love it Because" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, what a great piece of home decor, love its elegant simplicity. Thanks for joining in The Frilly and Funkie challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very elegant, Barb! I love dragonflies, so this speaks to me! Very clever of you to copy the book page to use as your background. I'm so happy you played along with us at the Frilly and Funkie "I Love it Because" Challenge! Hugs! Sara Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I love all your choices and that stamp is one of my favorites too! Beautiful dictionary art! I am so happy you shared it with us in the "I Love It, because challenge at Frilly and Funkie!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!