Saturday, February 9, 2019

Blue Birthday Butterfly


The current challenge at Frilly and Funkie is Winter Blues, mostly monochromatic in shades of blue. I need a birthday card for my Mother-in-law next week so I decided to try out my Tim Holtz Framelits Butterfly and Die.  My Mother-in-law is 85 and I think probably doesn't appreciate the Funkie style as much as I do, and the ribbon I chose ended up not so Frilly, so it is a little more simple than I would normally have gone for.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Barb, this card is so beautifully composed! I just love the little butterfly charm suspended from the ribbon and the stamped leaves in the upper corner. Thanks for sharing with us at the Frilly and Funkie Winter Blues Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant and beautiful card Barb. It has a look of fine blue and white porcelain. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie for this challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, this is a breath of fresh spring air! I know your Mother in Law is going to love it! I'm so happy you shared it with us at Frilly and Funkie! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!