Friday, December 29, 2017

Christmas Tag #6 (or #9!) 2017


This is my Tag #6 but it was inspired by week #9 of The Funkie Junkie: 2017 Challenge. I must say I was a little disappointed in how this one turned out after being so inspired by Linda's tag for week 9. But since today is the last day to submit for the challenge I decided to post it anyhow so I could at least say I made it half way! I don't work that well under pressure LOL!  I did get to use my Weathered White Embossing Powder I ordered last year though!

Anyhow, I had fun with the ones I created and look forward to joining in on the fun challenges over at Frilly and Funkie.

I hope everyone had a fun, peaceful, holiday and look forward to what the new year brings!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the white embossed trees with your reindeer! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!