Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Scout Birthday


This is for a cute boy who is turning 12 and is into Scouts and Legos.  I found this sweet vintage Boy Scout image and thought it would serve well.


In the past I have included money in the denomination of the birthday he is celebrating, luckily my mother used to send $2 bills and I still had one to use...not quite sure what I'll do next year!

Because of the little pocket, I thought I would submit this to the current challenge at Frilly and Funkie Trick or Treat, to include a treat or a trick.


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Not only is your pocket a treat, using the bills that way to signify the birthday age is a brilliant trick! Thank you for playing along at Frilly and Funkie! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card for a little boy and a real treat to find money tucked inside. If you lived here in Canada you could use loonies and toonies ($1 and $2 coins) to add to the bills to make up the total that equals his age next year. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card with the perfect image for the recipient! Love the secret pocket on the inside with the hidden gift! Thanks for playing along again with us at Frilly and Funkie Trick or Treat challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!