Friday, October 27, 2017

Yummy Halloween



Grandkids are so much fun! I wish they lived closer so I could see their little faces when they receive their holiday cards...but then again, what child doesn't enjoy getting something special in the mail?

I've kind of started a pattern of sending them candy in their cards, so I invested in more of the plastic treat cups (discontinued from Stampin'Up) which go perfectly with this Yummy in my Tummy monster for Halloween.  My daughter in law likes to save their cards, so I carefully create a little 'trap door' to remove the treats and preserve the card.



And I make sure to put something fun in the center to show up after the candy has been removed.  It takes a little extra planning, but worth it, I think.


I'm happy that the current challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog this week is 'Anything Goes'.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Barb! It's so cute and I love how you've put real treats in it.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!