Thursday, March 16, 2017

Kiss Me! I'm Irish


This card is for my grandson who just turned 4. Several years ago I picked up some St. Patrick's Day pins  and thought he could wear this pin to pre-school.  The cute little frog is from Stampendous and I thought it tied with kissing a frog and green and kiss me, I'm Irish...I'm sure it will be lost on a four year old!  Oh well, I enjoyed it!

I've been using little 'treat cups' for his cards recently so I thought I'd better improvise and send him a little treat with his card. I wrapped a little mint in cardstock and stamped some green stars on it and added another score at the 1/4 inch mark to allow for the extra depth. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts Operation Write Home set.


Simon Says: Bit O'Green:


1 comment:

  1. Love your fabulous fun St Patrick's day card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!