Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine Twinkle

This is for my sweet little one year old granddaughter...all kids like getting mail, so I try to make a card for her and her brother when I get the chance.  I think her first word was 'dog' so I ordered the cute Tim Holtz - Mini Cats and Dogs by Stampers Anonymous, and I love it! The Twinkle Twinkle is by Unity Stamp Company and I bought it before I even had any grandkids but have never used it till now!  I wish I had more of this cute DSP, it came out of  Heritage Scrapbook Pages by Hot Off The Press from way, way back!

I'm on an Easel Card kick, I know my daughter-in-law will want to display their cards for a few days!


The tag die is from Spellbinders-Ribbon Tag Trio Two, the sentiment is from an old Stampin'Up set, Holidays and Wishes.

I thought this was good for the challenge at Simon Says: Cute


1 comment:

  1. so very sweet :) thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!