Tuesday, November 22, 2016

12 Tags of Christmas 2016 #1


So, I am excited to finally post my first 12 Tags of Christmas Funkie Junkie Style-#1.

Each week Linda Coughlin, owner of The Funkie Junkie Boutique, posts an inspiration piece for us to take whatever element catches our eye and make a creation of our own.  I love the inspiration pieces so much I typically use a lot of her elements and ideas in my own piece.  This is a picture of her first inspiration tag.


 I love the sparkly stars made with texture paste through the Tim Holtz Mini Stencil, and the musical score in the background.  I've been holding on to a metal accent tree for quite a while, waiting for the perfect project and it seemed to fit well for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by, I'll post my #2 tag later today!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, Barb, to the 12 Tags of Christmas Funkie Junkie Style. I'm tickled to have you playing along this year! Your interpretation of my tag is fabulous! LOVE that rusty tree and it looks terrific against the starry music score background. Your sentiment tag is the perfect finisher to this piece. Thanks so much for joining me in this challenge!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed scrolling through your posts and seeing your beautiful interpretations! Well done on 12 beautiful designs and finishing the entire process. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!