Sunday, January 24, 2016

You are my Sunshine


This is a slightly different take on the 'you are my sunshine' theme for Frilly and Funkie Sing, Sing, Sing Challenge.  This one is a little more funkie than the last.  It does, however, bring in the 'memories' concept since the song brings back memories of my childhood.  As I mentioned in my previous post, my mom used to stand me and my brother (2 years and 3 years) on the kitchen table and have us sing 'You are my Sunshine' when we would visit my grandparents at their Arkansas farm.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love the faded music to the background and of course the Tim Holts stamps and stencil. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great musical project with a colour palette perfect for the song. Love the very vintage look you have achieved with your stamping and the sun rays and music sheet is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous stamp!!! I adore your layout here! Those rays are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Barb! Memories captured, a vintage feel and sunshine - what's not to love!!! Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!