Monday, February 1, 2016

Love makes the world go 'round - Tag


Hubby and I aren't too into Valentine's Day celebrations, our anniversary is in January and we've just never felt the need to do much for Valentine's Day so I really didn't need a card.  But, I love a challenge, and I've had this cute gear heart stamp from Technique Tuesday for quite a while and haven't had an occasion to use it much so I decided to try my hand at another tag.

I enjoyed the Tim Holtz January Tag Challenge so much that I wanted to try it again and it fits in perfectly with the challenge over at Frilly and Funkie: Enjoy Your Embossing I heat embossed the Heart with Versamark and Red Embossing Powder, then I embossed a Spellbinders Metal Sheet in a bronze color with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Challenges:
Frilly and Funkie-Enjoy Your Embossing
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge-Love is in the Air
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tag! I adore all the texture, embossing, and the faux metal technique! Thank you so much for joining us at The Frilly and Funkie Challenge,
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this tag definitely looks better in red!!! Great and inspired creation. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag!! Such a wonderful design! So pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite simply beautiful Barb! Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!