Monday, October 19, 2015

Dragonfly Vine Birthday


This began as a Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge to use Watercolor, so I dug up my Watercolor Crayons and gave it a shot, which took me a while and then I didn't finish in time for the Monday Challenge...but I did use the Wednesday Challenge, Simon Says Stamp-Color Inspiration: love the colors, I wish I had more time to play, I'd enter again!

Simon Says Stamp is also showcasing Stampendous this week so I used this Dragonfly Vine...can't get enough of this one!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. OMG your dragonfly is just GORGEOUS! LOVE that flower, too! FAB card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! Love that you pulled out a favorite Stampendous! stamp! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!