Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stampendous-Paris Home Decor


Hi, Barb here again, playing BlogStar for Stampendous Impressions.

I love how simple it is to stamp on tile.  Here are the step by step instructions, starting with the supplies I used:

First I stamped a flourish edge on the tile using Stampendous Cling Jumbo Spring Bouquet.


Next, I used I Love Paris.







...and then a flourish in the upper right corner from the set called Cling Jumbo Tulip.


Add some gorgeous black ribbon from May Arts, and some 'found' netting:



But wait, it needed a little something else, so I used the Charm Collection with some Envirotex Jewelry Resin.









Add a simple black easel, and Voila!, a hand made gift...easy peasy!



Thanks for stopping by...always nice to hear from you!


1 comment:

Your comments are very much appreciated!