Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tips and Tricks Thursday (or a reminder...)

This is not so much a Tips & Tricks as it is a reminder to use some of the techniques (and products) that may have ended up on a shelf somewhere...I haven't used my chalks in ages!

I love lavender, the scent is so soothing, and Dandelion Dreams has a couple of stamps that have been calling out to me for a while now...

First, get out your chalk, Versamark pad, daubers and stamp set:


Stamp your image with Versarmark and use the daubers to apply the chalk:





And here's the finished product:
Too simple?  I hope this gets you to pull out some forgotten product to play with...thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. This is great Barb!!! We do have to remember about the "dusty" products we have lying around!!! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, this IS great!!! And boy do I have a lot of "dusty" stuff!!! LOL!!!

    I love how you did the daffodils, made a really pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your final result is just beautiful! I love the smell of that flower too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and papers. Love way the chalk looks on this floral image. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Barb! Now i want to get my chalks out after seeing your LOVELY lavender card! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!