Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The year you were born - Soul Scrappers AMC 15

Soul Scrappers is an awesome site that has challenges that make you reach a little deeper into who you are - this one is an "About Me Challenge" and encourages you to find out what was going on in the world the year you were born...which for me was a long time ago!  I copied the photo on vellum and then ran it through my printer again for the journaling.  I used Stampin' Up DSP called Raspberry Tart and I just love the Kiwi Kiss ribbon.  I added the smaller photo of my mom holding me and my dad holding my brother who is 11 months older than I am...gives you more of an idea of the family dynamics.  I also have a younger brother but he wasn't around in 1952!  Thanks for looking...

2 comments:

  1. So adorable Barb I love it! Those colors are yummy for sure! I love how you added the photo of your family, what a fun touch! I know your boys will love to see all those different things from when you were born! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, what a cutie you were as a baby and you still look the same -- just older! LOL! I love what you did putting this on vellum, I know it looks just beautiful; it's just beautiful on the picture. And, a nice touch adding your mom, dad, and brother. Now, that's a wonderful memory project!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!