Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Margarita Birthday - Skipping Stones Design

I made this card for my son's birthday a couple weeks ago (he's 29 so it's not as bad as it sounds) and then I forgot to post it...another great one from Skipping Stones Design, Margarita Birthday.  The sentiment is "Every Birthday should be taken with a grain of salt", and the inside says "...especially when the salt accompanies a drink and good friends!".  I cut out the glass, put a little sparkle on the edge of the glass and popped it off the page with some pop dots.

3 comments:

  1. Barb, your son's got to love that card! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it! The paper goes so weel with it too, and I love that added sparkle! I bet your boys love getting such cool cards from you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!