Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sassy Snow

Here in Utah we've been shamelessly teased with pretty spring days for several weeks now and everyone is making cute spring projects and cards and layouts, and flowers are starting to peek their cute little heads up - and now it's been snowing for two days...go figure! But that's ok, because I've been dying to play with my Sassy Snow set from Skipping Stones Design and I had almost resigned myself to wait until next winter to pull it out when 'ah ha' now I'm in the mood! And of course the weekly sketch challenge wasn't quite right for this set so I peeked back a couple of weeks for this great sketch, SSD015 - what do you think of cute little Sassy Snow?

3 comments:

  1. I think that's the cutest and sassiest snowman I've seen!!! LOL! You did great!

    Thanks for the visit, I enjoyed having you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb.... super cute sassy snowlady. We have snow here too in Idaho.... I grew up in Utah, it's a small world ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I love this Sassy Snowlady! Love the colors and how everything just ties in so well together. Its just so you, you know? You always pair things so perfectly and beautifully together!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!